Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The best dessert ever!!!

From Home Sweet Apartment

So...one night during the Olympics I started craving ice cream and bananas. I convinced one of my friends to grab some vanilla bean on the way over, and we made ice cream sundaes. Now I can't stop thinking about them! So...during the Cowboys' game last night, I re-created my new favorite treat. Yum-OH!

Ingredients:
Fave ice cream of choice (I like light vanilla bean.)
1 banana, sliced
Chocolate syrup
Caramel syrup
graham cracker crumbs
toasted coconut (sprinkle coconut flakes on baking sheet and toast in oven at 35o degrees for about 5-7 minutes, stirring halfway through.)

Directions:
Slice banana in bottom of bowl. Scoop on 2-4 scoops of ice cream. Lightly drizzle chocolate and caramel syrup. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Top with toasted coconut. Eat and be merry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds awesome! I am SO making it. :)