Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall Blog-a-thon: Tailgating Favorites

It's been a long time since I've done a blog-a-thon, so let's recap what this is all about. Blog-a-thons are where I put out a request for a certain type of food. Friends and family submit their favorite recipes, and then I post them online to share with the world.

This month's blog-a-thon is all about tailgating, a time honored tradition at many colleges and universities. In two weeks, my alma mater/employer will be celebrating homecoming. To commemorate the annual event, several of my friends will be coming to town to enjoy a weekend of football, fun, and, of course, food.

In order to plan for our event, I would love to hear from YOU some favorite tailgating treats. Email your recipes to me, and I will post them online for others to see. You may also submit recipes on Facebook.

I hope you guys will participate!!! Here's to football, here's to friends, and here's to food!

Happy cooking!

No comments: