So...I am a major slacker when it comes to blogging. But...I've been busy, and the computer situation at home is a bit sticky. Blah, blah, blah.
Christmas is always a lot of fun for me and the family because not only do we not have to work/go to school, we get to spend lots of time at home in the kitchen. This year Will was old enough to participate in a few activities, so I found a cute cooking project on the Pillsbury Web site to do with him.
*Pre-made gingerbread or sugar cookie dough
Red & green M&M's
* You can make your own cookie dough, but store bought was way easy!
1. Dust pastry sheet or cutting board with flour. Roll out cookie dough in a retangular shape.
2. Slice cookie dough in triangles to form reindeer heads.
3. Place pretzles on two corners for ears.
4. Place 2 green M&M's for eyes and one red M&M's for a nose.
5. Bake according to directions on cookie pack. Usually at 350 degrees for about 11 minutes.
Will had a great time making cookies with Aunt Sheri. And Aunt Sheri had a great time in the kitchen with her favorite nephew. All in all, it was a great Christmas project with the family.
PS - Not telling you which tray I decorated and which one Will did! : )