Friday, June 3, 2011

A milkshake you'll need a glass of milk for....

So, there are many things that go together that are more than just fate, but a created purpose. Things like...salt and pepper. Cheese and garlic. Milk and cookies. And the the ultimate pair...chocolate and peanut butter. Yes, God was really thinking of his people when he created chocolate and peanut butter and paired them together.

I had a hankerin tonight. A bad one. One that gave me an idea.

1. I love ice cream.
2. I love chocolate.
3. I LUUUUUUVVVV peanut butter.

How can I work these together? Ummmmm....a milkshake. It was evil. It was delicious. I'm pretty sure I need to run about 10 miles now, but it was worth it!!!!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Milkshake

Ingredients:

3-4 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
1.5 tbsp. chocolate syrup
2 tbsp. peanut butter

Directions:1. Scoop ice cream into a blender. Add chocolate and peanut butter. (Ignore the wine in the background. It does NOT go well with the other ingredients.)



2. Ignore anyone trying to beg for a taste. (How does she always know when I get the ice cream out of the fridge?)


3. Blend thoroughly.





4. Pour in glass and drink.





5. And then seriously think about running all those calories off. Doesn't matter if you used low-fat ingredients. You need to get your milkshake lovin butt off the couch and go work out! : )

For realz though...it was fantastic! Its thick. Its rich. But its ohhhhhhhh soooooooo gooooooood!

No comments: