Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mobile Blogger

Blogger has finally come up with a quick and easy way to convert your blog to a mobile site. This is awesome because just the other day I was frustrated with my blog for not being able to view it on my phone (while at the grocery store...without a grocery list...shopping for a specific recipe...) I had to call my sister to look it up for me!

The downfall to the mobile templates, so far I don't see a search feature. That means I can't search for my specific recipe when I'm at the grocery story looking for the ingredient list. So...I guess it really doesn't help me with my mobile dilemma. But...it does help mobile readers view my blog, so that's cool!

Blogger...add me a search feature and we'll be cool! : )

For all you bloggers out there - here's the link to how to convert your page.

No comments: