Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blog-A-Thon: Calling all Football Fans!!!

This weekend is a time-honored, American tradition....the SUPER BOWL!!!! (YEAH!) As long as I can remember, I have celebrated Super Bowl Sunday with family or friends. Its just something we have always done!

Now that life is settled in my "new town" (I've been here a year), I'm hosting my first Super Bowl party in my house. YEAH! I think I have the perfect set-up, personally, with a flat screen in the living room and in the kitchen, and an open floor plan between both.

Anyway, this blog-a-thon is requesting all of your football favorites. What are you cooking this year for your Super Bowl party? Or what are your favorite tailgating treats?

So far on my menu:
BBQ Sandwiches
Homemade Baked Tortilla Chips & Guacamole
And "cheater-cheater-pumpkin eater" homemade coleslaw (I'll explain later)

Email or Facebook me with your recipes, decoration ideas, tips, etc., and I'll post them for all to see on Saturday!

Happy cooking!!!!

No comments: