Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!


Its the third day of 2011, and I've probably got one of the biggest smiles on my face ever! You know why? Pay attention very closely to my pic! : ) My 2011 started off in sunny Florida watching my employer and alma mater completely pulverize one of the biggest names in football! We handed Michigan their worst bowl game loss in history, and it felt great being a part of it with family and friends!

My two week Christmas break was busy and fun. I was out of town for 11 of my 16 days off, so needless to say, I have fallen behind on a lot of things! Blogging will resume shortly, with a full recap of Christmas creations, celebrations and vacations. Until then....

May 2011 bring you and your family many blessings and the most wonderful year ever!

No comments: