Monday, July 28, 2008

My apologies...

I didn't realize anyone had posted comments on this blog. My account wasn't set up for the comments to be emailed to me. I see I have several comments now. I promise I wasn't trying to ignore you guys...I just didn't know you were there!

THANKS FOR READING!!!!

PS - Kelly - You can easily double or triple the enchilada recipe to make it for a larger group. Just multiply the ingredients to keep the same proportions. Cooking time shouldn't change too much. Just make sure the cheese is good and melted on top before you remove it from the oven. Sorry I am over a month late in the comment return!

PSS - Becky....You must share your secret food finds with the black beans and crack cheese. I had some black bean soup the other day that was very good, but I never cook with them.

No comments: